Revived Mattress Reviews in 2023
If you’re looking for a sustainable, eco-friendly mattress, then the Revived mattress collection from Dreams could provide the perfect mattress for you.
In recognition of the fact that around 8 million tonnes of plastic enter the ocean each year, mattresses within the Revived collection are made from yarn produced from recycled bottles.
Did you know? Over 200 recycled plastic bottles are used in manufacturing each king-sized Revived mattress.
Dreams support the SEAQUAL Initiative
The Revived mattresses centre on Dreams’ support of the SEAQUAL initiative. SEAQUAL is a multi-sector collaboration between NGOs, fishermen, and brands from industries all around the world who are committed to removing plastic from the ocean.
Once the plastic has been removed from the ocean, it is sent to specialist recycling centres, where it is transformed from rubbish into usable materials like yarn. It is then that Dreams incorporates the recycled yarn into their Revival mattresses, which ensures these are very much mattresses with a difference!
Shopping Tip: Dreams sells another Eco-friendly mattress – the Silentnight Ferndale 800 Pocket Eco Mattress, which has a layer of pocket springs and Eco Fibres made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s priced at only £399 for a double size.
Top 5 Revived Pocket Sprung Mattresses (sorted by rating)
There are a total of 5 Revived mattresses you can choose from, and below you can see them sorted by customer rating (number 1 has the highest customer rating according to reviews).
All of them are available in single, double, king, and super king sizes (the Marina and Aquatic are also available in small double size). Also, make sure you double check the firmness rating and number of pocket springs inside.
1. Revived Marina Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Revived Marina Pocket Sprung Mattress is 21cm deep and is rated at “very firm”. Inside there are 1,716 pocket springs (for the double size), which provide pressure reliving support throughout the surface of the mattress.
The pocket springs are complemented by a supportive fibre filling, and the soft-touch knitted cover provides comfort alongside support. The Marina mattress is rated as very firm, so it’s suitable for those looking for orthopaedic style support throughout the night and perhaps typically suffer from joint aches and pains.
Rating: 4.8/5 stars from 661 customer reviews
Price: from £1,099
2. Revived Aquatic Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Revived Aquatic Pocket Sprung Mattress is 21cm deep and is also rated at “very firm”. It has the same properties and features as the Marina mattress, plus the price tag is also the same. There are 1,716 pocket springs (inside the double size), which relieve pressure from your body while you sleep and distribute weight evenly.
Like the other Revived mattresses, the Aquatic is made in the UK and is comprised of recycled plastic and upcycled SEQUAL yarn, ensuring that it’s one of the eco-friendliest mattresses out there.
Rating: 4.8/5 stars from 533 customer reviews
Price: from £439 (reg. £1,099)
3. Revived Lagoon Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Revived Lagoon Pocket Sprung Mattress is 26cm deep and is rated as “very firm”. It has very similar features and composition as the Revived Cove mattress. There is a dual layer of springs inside, one layer has full size individual pocket springs, and the second layer has mini springs. Together they work to provide enhanced support and to relieve pressure on key areas of your body.
This mattress is 26cm deep, which is 5cm deeper than the Marina and Aquatic, providing extra support and comfort. On top there is soft touch knitted cover, which is breathable and moisture-wicking.
Rating: 4.8/5 stars from 125 reviews
Price: from £1,199
4. Revived Cove Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Revived Cove Pocket Sprung Mattress is 26cm deep and is classified as “very firm”. What makes it unique is that it has a second layer of mini springs, in addition to the full size pocket springs. In total there are 4,917 pocket springs in the double size. They provide enhanced body contouring and relieve pressure on key areas of your body.
The Cove mattress has two “dense comfort layers”, which made the mattress deeper and provide additional comfort and support. It’s also made from upcycled marine plastic and has a soft knitted cover.
Rating: 4.8/5 stars from 99 reviews
Price: from £1,199
5. Revived Balearic Pocket Sprung Mattress
If you don’t like the idea of sleeping on a very firm mattress, then you could opt for the Revived Balearic Pocket Sprung Mattress. It is 21cm deep and is classed as “firm” and benefits from a little more movement than those already introduced.
It has a dual layer of pocket springs, one is full size pocket springs and on top there is a layer of mini springs. There are 3,300 pocket springs (in the double size), which provide advanced pressure relief and body contouring esperience while you sleep. On top there is a soft-touch knitted cover made with SEAQUAL® YARN.
Rating: 4.7/5 stars from 594 customer reviews
Price: from £699
How to choose a Revived mattress?
There are a total of five Revived mattresses that you can buy from Dreams. Below are a few tips to help you choose the best model according to your needs:
- First thing you’ll notice is that four of them are rated as “very firm” and one is rated as “firm”. There is no “medium” mattress that you can buy. Alternatively, you can check out the Slumberland Natural Solutions mattresses which are also eco-friendly and are available in medium, firm or very firm.
- Another feature you should consider is the number of pocket springs inside. The Revived Cove and Lagoon have a dual layer of pocket springs (one mini and one full size springs), which provide extra support for your body.
- Finally, the mattress depth is different for the Cove and Lagoon, as they are 26cm deep, while the Marina, Aquatic and Balearic are 21cm deep.
All Revived mattresses have been treated with natural Purotex, which is a probiotic that reduces dust mite allergens and makes them a good hypoallergenic option. In addition to this, each mattress has four air vents (two on each side), which help air circulate inside, making the mattress more breathable and better ventilated.
If you’re looking to buy a super king size mattress, you can order a Revived mattress as a zip and link, which means that it will come as two singles, which you can zip and connect and place on top of your super king size bed frame.
As far as the price goes, the Balearic is the least expensive starting at £699 (for a single size), while the others start at £1,059 or £1,199. You might be able to catch them on sale, and buy them with a discount of up to 50%.
If you have a lower budget, you may want to check out the Silentnight Sofia 1200 Mirapocket Mattress which is priced at £449.95 for a double size. It is rated as “medium to firm” and is made of eco-friendly sustainable fibres.
Delivery and Guarantee:
All the mattresses within the Revived collection qualify for free delivery and come with a one-year guarantee as standard. You have the option to buy an additional “Bedcover guarantee” from Dreams, which will extend the guarantee of your new mattress to 8 years.
All Revived mattresses are also covered by Dreams “100-night sleep guarantee”. This means that if you find that your new mattress is not as comfortable as you thought (for example, it was too firm, or softer than expected), you can exchange it for a different one in the same size. You have up to 100 nights to decide if you want to exchange it or not.
Shopping Tip: Alternatively, you can see our list of mattresses that come with a free trial, that lasts 100-365 nights.
Below you can see how the Revived mattress looks, once it has been unpackaged and set up on a bed frame. It is suitable with any type of bed, such as: upholstered, metal, ottoman or divan base.
Revived Mattress Reviews
In this guide, we’ll look at what people actually make of the Revived mattresses after receiving them. The good news is that each of the five mattresses score 4.7 out of 5.0 or higher, which indicates that customers are extremely satisfied with the quality. The Revived Marina Pocket Sprung Mattress has the highest rating at 4.8/5 stars from 661 customer reviews, while the Aquatic is second.
- Looking through the reviews, it’s evident that people agree that the Revived collection provides exceptional support, with many reviewers commenting that they no longer suffer the same level of back or joint pain since switching to a Revival mattress.
- Many say that they find their new mattress comfortable and are getting better quality of sleep.
- At the same time, reviewers are quick to praise the eco-friendly nature of the Revived collection and are delighted that they’ve been able to contribute to the removal of plastic from the ocean. There’s certainly no discernible negative difference in terms of the quality of the product, so the fact that they’re made from recycled plastic is a bonus.
- For balance, a few reviewers have been dissatisfied with their Revived mattresses. A few reviews exist where customers have said that they feel the mattresses are too hard. Frankly, this is often the case when people switch to firm or very firm mattresses. However, keep in mind that all Revived mattresses are covered by Dream’s 100 Night Sleep Guarantee, which allows you to exchange it for another mattress with different firmness level.
- A couple of customers have said that they received a mattress with stains on it, which was probably due to the packaging being ripped during delivery. They were able to exchange it for a new one, but had to wait for this issue to be sorted out with customer support.
Overall looking at the customer reviews, it’s fair to say that the Revived collection from Dreams include high-quality, eco-friendly, and supportive mattresses. You can read all customer reviews here.
Disclosure – top10mattressinabox.co.uk independently reviews and ranks products, by thoroughly researching them. We may receive a commission when a purchase is made through our links, at no cost to our readers. Prices, sales and ratings mentioned above are accurate as of April 12, 2023.