Best Cool Blue Memory Foam Mattress
The perfect mattress should be comfortable, but at the same time maintain just the right body temperature between 35 to 37° Celsius, while you sleep. This way you won’t feel too hot or too cold, and can have a restful and undisturbed night sleep.
However, many people find themselves tossing and turning at night because their mattress retains too much heat and feels hot.
Blue Cool Memory Foam has certain properties, which allow it to release heat and sleep cooler throughout the night.
In this article, we’ve listed the top 5 Cool Blue Memory Foam Mattresses, which have a layer of Cool Blue foam to keep you cool at night and provide better air flow and breathability.
All of them have a very reasonable price tag, starting from £184.99 for a double size!
In addition to these 5 mattresses, you can also check out the TheraPur ActiGel mattresses and iGel Mattresses which also have excellent temperature regulation properties but come at a higher price tag (around £1,100 for a double size).
What is Cool Blue Foam?
The Cool Blue foam provides the similar comfort as regular Memory Foam does, however due to its visco-elastic components it won’t completely mould around the sleeper. So you will not have that “sink-in” feeling when you lay down.
Another major advantage of it, is that it regulates body temperature and lets you sleep cooler throughout the night. When choosing a mattress with cool blue foam, make sure you check how thick the cool blue foam layer is inside: it can be from 2.5cm to 5cm, depending on the model.
1. Impressions 6000 Cool Blue Memory Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress:
We’re starting this review with the Impressions 6000 Cool Blue Memory Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress. It has a total depth of 17cm.
- The cover is a high quality Double Jersey quilted padding.
- It has a 5cm layer of Cool Indigo Memory Foam, which made up of next generation Visco Elastic foam. It eliminates any form of heat discomfort, and lets you sleep cool without overheating.
- The second layer is 12cm deep and is made of Reflex Foam, which provides extra support. Reflex Foam is known to store less heat than regular memory foam.
This is an orthopedic mattress, and is preferred by people who have back and joint problems. It relieves pressure on the joints and spine, while providing all around support to your whole body.
The cover is removable, so you can wash it and keep your mattress hygienic and clean. This mattress is made in the UK. None of the materials used during the manufacturing process are imported from other regions. Comes with 5 year guarantee.
This mattress has a 4.8/5 stars from 19 customers. Many have stated that it is really comfortable and comes at an excellent price. One person has said that they sleep cool throughout the night. While another has said they no longer turn and toss at night due to back pain. Also, you should leave it to unroll for 48 hours and will not have any issues with any odours coming out.
Price: from £244.99 for double size (reg. £440.99)
2. Fogarty Dreamy Comfort Gel Top 1500 Pocket Sprung Mattress
This Fogarty Gel Top mattress has a depth of 22cm.
- The cover is quilted and has hypoallergenic properties.
- It has a 2.5cm layer of blue cooling memory foam which regulates body temperature and keeps it at a normal level through the night.
- The second layer is eco-polyester fillings, which are comfortable and mould around your body.
- On the bottom there are 1500 responsive springs, which distributes your body weight evenly. Thy alleviates pressure points so you feel rested and rejuvenated in the mornings.
The Fogarty Dreamy Comfort Gel Top mattress has hypoallergenic fillings and air vents on the sides to promote air flow. It is made in the UK and comes with 10 year guarantee.
Price: from £379 for double size
3. Cool Blue Relief Mattress
The Cool Blue Relief Mattress from Aspire is 20cm deep, and is designed to offer comfort and longevity.
- There is a layer of cool blue memory foam, which dissipates heat up to 5 times faster than standard memory foam. This creates a cooler and fresher night sleep.
- A layer of memory foam eases pressure from your joints, bones and muscles, so you relaxed and rested.
- On the bottom there is a layer of Reflex Foam known to be a fairly firm material and will ensure your body weight is distributed properly.
It uses hypoallergenic sanitized materials, so it has anti-dust mite properties, making it a good choice for allergy and asthma sufferers.
This mattress will arrive vacuum packed and rolled. Once it arrives and you have unpacked it, you need to leave it for 24-72 hours to settle back to it’s original shape. This mattress is made in the UK and comes with 1 year warranty.
There are 27 customers who gave this mattress an average rating of 4.7/5 stars. Many find it comfortable and are getting a good night sleep.
Price: £425 for double size
4. Cool Blue Comfort 1000 Pocket Sprung Mattress
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money, but are still looking for a high quality mattress, then the Cool Blue Comfort 1000 pocket sprung mattress is a viable option.
- It has cool blue foam, which sleeps cool at night. Below that there is a layer of memory foam which moulds and contours to your body shape.
- There are 1000 individually wrapped springs, which offer extra support when you lay down. They also prevent the “rolling” and minimise motion transfer between sleep partners.
The Cool Blue Comfort 1000 Pocket Sprung Mattress is made from hypoallergenic fabrics and comes with 5 year guarantee. It’s 20cm deep and is rated as being “medium” on the firmness scale.
Price: from £194.99 for a double size (reg. £350.98)
5. Silentnight Premier Geltex® Pillow Top Mattress
Silentnight have over 70 years exeprience in making high quality mattresses and beds. Their Cool Gel Memory Foam mattress features many benefits:
- On top there is a tufted pillow top, which provides a naturally firmer comfort and added back support.
- A layer of Geltex Foam, which is infused with gel microbeads to regulate body temperature and offer greater breathability.
- Layer of 1,000 pocket springs with zoned support system for shoulder, hip and back support and pressure relief.
The Silentnight Premier Geltex® Pillow Top mattress is 31cm deep and is rated as “medium-firm” offering orthopaedic support. It’s suitable for all types of sleepers (front, back and side). It’s made in the UK and comes with 5 year guarantee.
Price: from £679 for a double size
Disclosure – top10mattressinabox.co.uk independently reviews and ranks products, by thoroughly researching them. We may receive a commission when a purchase is made through our links, at no cost to our readers. Prices and ratings mentioned above are accurate as of October 5, 2023.